4 December 2018

Monthly Christmas Ornament - December

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

For my last monthly ornament I chose Noel 2018 by JBW Designs. It's a small design, quick to stitch from the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2018. I used the recommended threads of either the hand-dyes or DMC equivalents except WDW Cayenne instead of CC Cupid / DMC 816. Simply finished with the handmade cording and ribbon hanger.

 
Noel 2018 - JBW Designs.
Just Cross Stith Ornament Issue 2018.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha Newcastle linen.
Used recommended hand-dyes / DMC equivalents except WDW Cayenne instead of CC Cupid / DMC 816.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time …….. 

18 comments:

  1. Festive Greetings Andrea, another pretty one to adorn your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Andrea. You do lovely finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, this is lovely, I need to purchase those magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very nice ornament, i like it very much.
    Have a nice week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely choice. I am a bit behind on my ornament stitching. Gotta put myself in overdrive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Noel ornament is lovely! I really like it on the Vintage Country Mocha linen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitch Andrea and such a pretty finish as always. I love the Weeks cayenne too...it is my go to red. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. I need to find my magazine and stitch it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! Another beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is fabulous my friend ,enjoy the run up to Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful christmas ornament.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty.
    Your finishing is always so perfect!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous final ornament for 2018, Andrea! Congratulations on finishing up all 12!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.