2 December 2018

Prairie Schooler Santas - Christmas RAKs

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Hope everyone is well on this second day of December. How did we get here so quickly? I haven't been stitching a lot this past week or so, having been busy with making Christmas cards, writing Christmas cards, shopping for gifts ….. and of course work. Just wrapping left to do which I will hopefully get around to this coming week as I've put in for a couple of half days.

Manuela and Sandy (RAK recipients and their blogs are here) have received their ornaments safely and I'm hoping they are adorning their Christmas trees. Now as I wrapped them up identically and placed them in to an envelope, I'm afraid I don't know which one was received by whom. However I can now reveal the front of the ornaments. I know they were stitched with the recommended threads but I can't remember what they were stitched on - perhaps raw linen. This year I decided to put my stitching notes on a spreadsheet but unfortunately I lost the file and couldn't get it back so some details are a little hazy. It's back to pen and paper from now on.


 
Both ornament details: 
St Nicholas: Book 20 - The Prairie Schooler.
Recommended threads.
Natural-coloured linen??
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time …….. 
 

20 comments:

  1. The ornaments you created and gifted for RAKs look fabulous. Who wouldn't love to receive a PS Santa?!?!?! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Santas are beautiful!
    Your record keeping sounds a bit like mine - I've given up and just hope for the best now. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, I love your PS Santa's and what a generous gift of your talent and time to stitch these. I know both ladies will be over the moon with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely they will be treasured♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are beautiful! Technology is so finicky sometimes. It's fantastic until it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea, what gorgeous PS Santas you sent out to Manuela and Sandy. I love the one you sent me last year and it has a very special spot on the front of my tree. Your finishing is perfection. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just admiring Sandy's ornament on her blog. It is beautiful and I know she treasures it. You do such lovely work. Happy Stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea,
    Very nice ornaments,
    The more I see these Santas, the more I fall in love with them.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. The little ornament is very cute.
    Best wishes Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely, lucky ladies. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet ornaments for our stitching friends , you are a true giver.
    Hope you are enjoying your December so far ,have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. December is already going fast!
    I'm sure the recipients are enjoying the PS Santas.
    I have my Peace Angel hanging front/center on my tree.
    It's so beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lucky ladies for winning your ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful PS Santa - not sure how you can bare to give them away. Extremely generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are SO cute and classic—just love them! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. PS santas are always so lovely, a wonderful RAK to receive.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.