16 December 2018

Surprise Gift

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I had a surprise package that arrived yesterday and it came from Manuela. Thinking back she did say she would send me something but I had forgotten … but I never expected anything as beautiful as what Manuela sent. It's gorgeous, so delicate. How on earth Manuela manages to sew these hexagons together is beyond me, I don't think I could even hold them together. I measured them for you to give you an idea, 2½ cm from point to point. Mmmmm. It's just beautiful. Thank you Manuela, it WAS a surprise.

 
Gift from Manuela.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time ……..

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful hexie tree she created! Great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is a treasure indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you like my little gift.
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how lovely--Manuela does amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does beautiful piece work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea your tree from Manuela is gorgeous and I can tell how much you love it. What a nice surprise! RJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT is gorgeous and yes amazing. That is not in my talent pool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it is gorgeous. She does such meticulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how nice, you got a little tree from Manuela, I'm close friends with her and was allowed to take a look in advance. They are really cute.
    And a surprise is always nice.
    Hugs Martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful gift for a wonderful lady .

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a beautiful gift. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.