The Prairie Schooler Santa's are another of my monthly goals. They will also be part of an IG SAL which I spoke about in this post. I started with 1984 which I believe is the first one The Prairie Schooler designed. This is on 40ct Vintage Country Mocha Newcastle, stitched 1 over 2. No colour changes on this one.
1984 Santa - The Prairie Schooler.
Santas Revisited II (reprint) - Booklet 203.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha Newcastle linen.
Using recommended DMC threads.
-oOo-
Until next time …...
Congrats on the great finish Andrea.
ReplyDeleteLinda
He's a fine looking fella!
ReplyDeleteI love the PS Santas. That is a good goal.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your PS Santa finish! He is a cute one and I really like the borders of the earlier ones. Hmmm, I need to see if I have either the original or the reprint.
ReplyDeleteI got this 1984 Santa as a present a few years ago and since then it's been in my deco every year.
ReplyDeleteHugs Martina
Wonderful finish. I like the PS Santa very much.
ReplyDeleteManuela
Oh boy he is a lovely Santa .
ReplyDeleteLooks great, congrats on your finish.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Perfection!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Andrea! I've been using that same fabric for my larger PS Santas, too, and really love how the white pops so well :)
ReplyDeletea very handsome Santa!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year
PS Santas are so lovely, this one a beauty.
ReplyDeleteOh he is adorable Andrea. I must add him to my Santa collection. The one you send me was proudly display in my dough bowl this Christmas. I love him so much. RJ
ReplyDeleteI love your sweet new PS Santa. Great job! RJ
ReplyDelete