The beginning of the new month brings new finishes. Again this month I have started with Farmhouse Christmas by Little House Needleworks. This is such a fun stitch. You may notice that the snowman doesn't have any eyes … as yet … if at all. I'm not sure whether to put the french knots in or not as neither the horse or girl in the previous block have eyes or the sheep in the first block. So I'm going to wait until the piece is finished and then I'll decide whether it looks weird or not. Details as always are below the photo.
Farmhouse Christmas - Grandpa's Pick-Up - Part Three - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Raw Newcastle Linen.
Using recommended threads except DMC 3865 instead of Classic Colorworks Bamboo / DMC White.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Farmhouse Christmas - Little House Needleworks.
Part One - Little Red Barn.
Part Two - Horsin' Around.
Part Three - Grandpa's Pick-Up.
-oOo-
Until next time ……..
These are such beautiful designs!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the pick up truck finish, Andrea! It looks super as does the entire piece.
ReplyDeleteAnother great block, it looks stunning all together.
ReplyDeleteTrès joli ! J'adore !
ReplyDeleteOh my Andrea, I do love Grandpa's truck. It is so sweet and perfectly stitched as always. I was trying to stay away from this series. But, every time you show a new part of this series, I am SO tempted to start it too. I think waiting on the French knots is a good idea. See how you like it with the whole stitch without them. Have a wonderful week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDeleteOh, you have already made the next pattern, very nice, I'm looking forward to it now.
ReplyDeleteYou are right, neither the sheep nor the girl or the horse have eyes. I have not thought about that yet.
Have fun.
Hugs Martina
The third block looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI would take french knots for the eyes.
Have a nice new week.
Hugs, Manuela
Looking lovely. It will be a fab piece when finished all together. x
ReplyDeleteI love that little pick-up truck - so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love this series! Yours looks great.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely stitching and I certainly like this project you are working on.
ReplyDeleteI haven't ordered this series yet but it sure is tempting. Lovely stitching and love that truck!!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely. I really like it all on one piece.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Stitching...Love your WIPS....they are so very pretty...
ReplyDeleteHappy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup
Wonderful stitching .
ReplyDeleteEnjoy a great week sweet friend.
I love all these, especially the red truck!
ReplyDelete