I'm so pleased to see you here again. Today is the last day of the month so I'm wrapping up March for 2019. I hope you all are well and that the sense of Spring is making everyone a little happier. Thank you for all of your comments, that makes me a little happier. 😍
Today is also Mother's Day here in the UK, so Happy Mother's Day.
Also the clocks went back. Spring forward. Great for the lighter evenings, back to being a bit darker for a while in the mornings ... but oh the body clock sure gets a shock.
Today is also Mother's Day here in the UK, so Happy Mother's Day.
Also the clocks went back. Spring forward. Great for the lighter evenings, back to being a bit darker for a while in the mornings ... but oh the body clock sure gets a shock.
-oOo-
WIPS
Christmas Garden - Blackbird Designs
Apart from the 2 monthly stitching commitments I have, Christmas Garden is the only WIP I have … at the moment. I am over the half way point which I am pleased about but there is still a lot of stitching left to do.
Christmas Garden - Blackbird Designs.
36ct Antique Ivory Edinburgh linen.
Using recommended threads.
-oOo-
Nashville Market 2019
- Ooh La La - Blackbird Designs.
- The Bells On Christmas Day - Blackbird Designs.
- Our Lasting Friendship - Blackbird Designs.
I'm sure nearly everyone had these on their list. The samplers in the books are just beautiful. Hopefully I will have managed to get the rest of the threads so that I may be able to start one or two of them next year. Of course I still have to get the fabric too.
-xXx-
- Forever and Ever -With Thy Needle and Thread /Brenda Gervais.
-xXx-
- Fraktur Friends - Plum Street Samplers.
-xXx-
- Santa's Revisited VII (1985, 2002, 2014) - The Prairie Schooler.
-oOo-
Well I think that is all from me for now. I'll hopefully see you all again soon with my monthly offerings.
Until next time …….
Andrea, RJ and I both fell in love with Forever and Ever, that is on our evergrowing "after Market" list to buy also. I know what all the other look like except Fraktur Friends, I'm going to look for that one now too, your taste is very similar to mine. Love, love your Christmas Garden and your making great progress.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Spring is finally, slowly, getting here. I heard the peepers for the first time yesterday!! A sure sign of Spring. Happy Stitching, Mary
You have made so much progress and is there ever enough time to do all the stitches we want to do.
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas Garden is looking fabulous, Andrea. You picked up some lovely items from this year's market. I would be in the minority with not getting the BBD books. Enjoy this last day of March 2019.
ReplyDeleteHappy almost April, Andrea! I hope it is nicer in England than here where it is lightly snowing...
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on Christmas Garden! Enjoy those new designs. I held off this year as I have so many gorgeous things calling to me from my stash. I am actually not a huge BBD fan, myself--what is wrong with me?!?!
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
Hello Andrea,
ReplyDeletewonderful progress on your Christmas Garden.
Your new pattern sounds are so good.
Have a nice new week.
Hi Andrea,
ReplyDeleteOh yes, the time change makes it even longer in the evening, that was quite unusual yesterday.
I liked your progress on the Christmas Garden, meanwhile I bought the template, it's really great.
Wow, you've picked great templates, I really like Fracture Friends and the Santas. -
oh these temptations😉, thank you for the great ideas. I definitely need more time.
Hugs Martina
I love Blackbird Designs, they are my favourite designers and I really enjoy seeing their pieces take shape on blogs. The colours are so pretty on Christmas Garden and look much brighter than the show piece on the front of the pattern. x
ReplyDeleteChristmas Garden is looking great!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have some nice stitching on the horizon!
Marilyn
Love you WIP , and the other charts you are buying sound wonderful .
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new week , it's been warm here all week , so we are fulling enjoying our Spring.
Un bonito diseño, te quedará muy bonito, bss
ReplyDeleteLooking very pretty.
ReplyDeleteIt was a busy weekend wasn't it!
You are doing such a beautiful job with the Christmas Garden Andrea. It is such a gorgeous stitch. Mary and I bought the book just for this stitch...we can't wait to work on it.
ReplyDeleteI love all of your choices from market. Forever and Ever is such a special stitch. We have a big anniversary coming up and I really want to do it for that one. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever