7 April 2019

Prairie Schooler - 1985 Santa

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

As soon as I knew the 1985 Santa was being re-released I hoped it would be with me before the start of April … which it was. I can now continue stitching in yearly order. I have never seen quite such a long beard as this Santa has grown. Onwards to next month and 1988.

 
1985 Santa - The Prairie Schooler.
Santas Revisited VII - Book No. 209.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha Newcastle linen.
Used recommended threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time …...

14 comments:

  1. He is adorable, I have to get on this band wagon😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly does have a long beard, but it look perfect on him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting the '85 Santa stitched! Love the border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea,
    I really fell in love with these Santas. Next year, I would also like some stitching, just think about whether I process them individually, or stitch as a wall quilt.
    Have a nice week, Hugs, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love him ,he looks like a real Santa .
    HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful Santa.
    I have some Santas ordered and will stitch them, soon.
    Happy new Week. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice.
    I hope you complete your collection of PS Santas, you finish them so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Andrea! Yes, that is the longest beard I have seen on any Santa anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your long-bearded Santa looks so cute, Andrea! You're really making wonderful progress on these :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the 85' Santa Andrea. Your stitching is perfect as usual. Love the pretty colors too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the PS Santas! Even this simple one. Really like the linen you have selected as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrea you have done some lovely pieces. Happy Easter.🌻

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the great info! Keep doing what youre doing!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.