I have finished the fifth block in the Farmhouse Christmas series from Little House Needleworks. This is Grandma's Quilt an it probably is my favourite one so far. Five done, four to go.
Farmhouse Christmas - Part Five - Grandma's Quilt - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Raw Newcastle Linen.
Using recommended threads except DMC 3865 instead of Classic Colorworks Bamboo / DMC White.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Farmhouse Christmas - Little House Needleworks.
Part One - Little Red Barn.
Part Two - Horsin' Around.
Part Three - Grandpa's Pick-Up.
Part Four - Dairy Darlin'.
Part Five - Grandma's Quilt.
-oOo-
Until next time …...
Congratulations on getting the fifth one finished! I really like this block. Your piece looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be beautiful….
ReplyDeleteThat is my favorite block too. Your entire project is so pretty. I love the designs on one piece of fabric!
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis is looking great.
ReplyDeleteLove that quilt block.
Marilyn
This block is beautiful! This whole piece is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteOH yes the block is wonderful. It is my favourite Block from this series.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the new week. Manuela
Andrea, I love that quilt block too. I was to a quilt show yesterday and I was disappointed that there were so few traditional quilts and many more artsy ones...so, I really love this beautiful block. Your making speedy progress on this too! Mary
ReplyDeleteLooking wonderful and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your day.
I love this block, too, Andrea. It was one of the two that I stitched last year--doubt I will ever get around to doing the others. Your farm is really growing--it looks lovely all on one piece of linen!
ReplyDeleteQue bonito diseño, te va a quedar precioso, bss
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be a treasure. Absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou new follower, Connie
Can't wait to see this one done Andrea. It will be so beautiful. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDelete