12 May 2019

Prairie Schooler - 1988 Santa

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I'm back again with a stitched finish this time. This is 1988 Santa by The Prairie Schooler. I am back on track with stitching the Santa's in year order.

 
 
1988 Santa - The Prairie Schooler
Santas Revisited IV- The 1986, 1988, 1992 Schooler Santas (Reprint) - Book No. 205.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha Newcastle linen.
Used recommended DMC threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.
 
-oOo-
 
I do list the reprint version of the Schooler Santas but you may still buy the individual small charts.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time …….
 

13 comments:

  1. Very nice, your new Santa. Next year I will also stitch some of the series, but for which years I choose, I do not know yet. The 1988 will definitely be there.
    Have a nice week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Santa. I like him.
    In Autumn I will start to stitch some of the Santas by Prairie Schooler.
    Have a nice new week.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa loks great!
    They always look stunning on that fabric.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet Santa! I love the border on this one. Enjoy your week, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Santa on my all time favorite linen to stitch on!! These Santa's are timeless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely chap he is , makes everyone happy.
    Enjoy your week .

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a sweetheart isn't he?
    Tulip Fesitval is a fabulous finish.
    No too keen on the quilt block either
    (just catching up)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love Prairie Schooler Santas, but I find them difficult to stitch due to the 30 count fabric. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got a couple of the santa patterns. This makes me want to pull them out and start them today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another that I haven't stitched and I really should as my youngest son was born in 1988 :) I do love your latest, Andrea (of course, I love everything you stitch!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another wonderful PS...but aren't they all? RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.