June! Summer is here! Well not really but it's good to think that the weather could turn at any moment and provide us with a bit of warmth. It was supposed to be in the mid to high 20's at the weekend but the sun made a brief appearance and then it clouded over. We are never happy with the weather are we!!
As you know the beginning of the month brings monthly stitching commitments. Farmhouse Christmas by Little House Needleworks was first on the agenda. This is the sixth block, Pinewood Farm.
Farmhouse Christmas - Part Six - Pinewood Farm - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Raw Newcastle linen.
Using recommended threads except DMC 3865 instead of Classic Colorworks Bamboo / DMC White.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Farmhouse Christmas - Little House Needleworks.
Part One - Little Red Barn.
Part Two - Horsin' Around.
Part Three - Grandpa's Pick-Up.
Part Four - Dairy Darlin'.
Part Five - Grandma's Quilt.
Part Six - Pinewood Farm.
-oOo-
I have been kitting up some charts recently so I'm hoping to start one or two of them soon. You are all enabling, you do know that, don't you! There are so many I see in IG and on the blogs that I think, "I have that", "I could kit that","I could start that". Oh well, one can dream ...….
-oOo-
Until next time …...
I did these as ornaments for the tree at our vacation home on the family farm. One of my favorite projects...they are just too cute.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your Pinewood Farm finish! It looks fabulous. You are 2/3 finished, Andrea. Go Andrea go!
ReplyDeleteYour Farmhouse Christmas is looking wonderful, I sometimes wish I'd stitched mine all together. I hope you get some sunshine and warmth - our temperatures have finally taken a dive this weekend, we had a very mild autumn. Still can't believe it's now June. Have a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteWow your work is looking so wonderful .
ReplyDeleteHow do you keep it so neat , any tips ?my friend .
The sun will be out soon because it will soon be time for the tennis , and that's when the Summer really starts.
Have a fab week.
Hello Andrea,
ReplyDeletewonderful progress on your Farmhouse Christmas. 2/3 are done. Perfect.
Oh yes, they are so many wonderful idea to stitch on the blogs or IG.
Have a nice week.
Manuela
Farmhouse Christmas is looking great.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty on that fabric.
Yes, blogs, IG, & Flosstube are all so enabling!
Have a great week!
Marilyn
Growing nicely and looking so lovely too
ReplyDelete2/3 done! Way to go, Andrea :) And yes--IG and blogs are such enablers! You certainly enable me!!! Have a lovely week ahead ♥
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea,
ReplyDeleteAlso the sixth part looks great again. With each section it gets more and more beautiful. I have to work on part five now, so I'm looking forward to it.
Hugs Martina
Oh Andrea the farmhouse Christmas is wonderful. You have tempted me once again. Every time I see something on your blog, I want to stitch it. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDelete