Here we are again, another month has passed.
How are you all? Good I hope.
My two monthly commitments pieces are finished for this month. It seems to of taken me forever and a day to get these done.
I finished the penultimate piece last weekend. This is Farm Folk by Little House Needleworks. I also finished the rest of the border. One more part to go!
Farmhouse Christmas - Part Eight - Farm Folk - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Raw Newcastle linen.
Using recommended threads except DMC 3865 instead of Classic Colorworks Bamboo / DMC White.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Farmhouse Christmas - Little House Needleworks.
Part One - Little Red Barn.
Part Two - Horsin' Around.
Part Three - Grandpa's Pick-Up.
Part Four - Dairy Darlin'.
Part Five - Grandma's Quilt.
Part Six - Pinewood Farm.
Part Seven - Cock-A-Doodle-Do.
Part Eight - Farm Folk.
-oOo-
This 1991 Santa by The Prairie Schooler has taken me ALL WEEK to stitch, admittedly I was only stitching in the evenings but it's only 3" x 4"!!!
1991 Santa by The Prairie Schooler.
Santas Revisited II - The 1984, 1989 & 1991 Schooler Santas - Booklet No.203
(or the original individual card).
40ct Vintage Country Mocha Newcastle linen.
Used recommended DMC threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.
-oOo-
Until next time.
Un bontio diseño, ya pensando en la Navidad....
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful finishes.
ReplyDeleteFarm Folk is so pretty, and love Santa's coat & fruit basket.
Have a great week!
Marilyn
Andrea, this PS Santa is one of my favorites you have done. I truly need more time to stitch all that I want to stitch. So pretty. Great progress on the farm piece!
ReplyDeleteBoth are lovely, but my favorite is the PS Santa. Even though he is little, his coat/body is solid stitching. Love the colors in this one!
ReplyDeleteYour Farmhouse Christmas is looking great. I like the Santa. Have a nice Sunday. hugs
ReplyDeleteYour Santa is nice, but I LOVE your latest Farmhouse Christmas finish!
ReplyDeleteLove the Santa and your Farmhouse Christmas too, nearly there! Have a lovely week x
ReplyDeleteThose PS Santas always surprise me with how long they take, Andrea! I guess it is all the solid stitching... I do love this one and seeing yours makes me want to start him myself :)
ReplyDeleteLove your eighth block of Farmhouse Christmas--you'll have a huge finish in no time--can't wait to see the whole thing. Will you frame it?
Congrats on your beautiful stitching .
ReplyDeleteLove them both .
Have a lovely week.
Your Farmhouse looks so beautiful. Only one block and you have done it.
ReplyDeleteI like your Santa very much.
Have a nice week. Manuela
That Santa with the pineapple is one of my favorites!! Lovely stitching!
ReplyDeleteLove your Farmhouse Christmas stitch Andrea. Each part is so wonderful. And all of the PS Santas are great stitches. I really like this one alot. Beautiful stitching and detail. Come by and see us. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful your progress looks. at the Farmhoue Christmas is again such a great section added.
ReplyDeleteAlso the Santa is great. I'm already considering what stuff I want to take for mine next year.
Have a good time, Martina
He's a healthy santa with all his fruit.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you only have 1 more to stitch on the Farm, that really seems to have grown so quickly.
I hope you are on the road to a full recovery Andrea. Blessings
ReplyDelete