Beautiful tree & Christmas decor.Marilyn
I like your Christmas decoration.Enjoy the day, Manuela
Your home is so pretty Andrea! Merry Christmas my friend!
IT is all so pretty. Love all the finishing on your stitches and the Santas are pretty all grouped together.
Your tree looks wonderful .And your lovely decorations .Wishing you a lovely weekend .
What lovely displays, Andrea! Your tree is so pretty!
Congrats on the beautiful decorating! Thank you for taking the time to share your pics as seeing your finishes inspires us to finish our own. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
So pretty Andrea. Merry Christmas
Very nice, Andrea, my favorties are the old Santas, i love them all.Martina
The decorating looks lovely. I like the Santas, and of course, your stitching is beautiful!!
Una decoración navideña preciosa!!!
Everything looks so beautiful, Andrea! Love your Santa collection, and, of course, your stitching tree :)
Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Beautiful tree & Christmas decor.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
I like your Christmas decoration.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day, Manuela
Your home is so pretty Andrea! Merry Christmas my friend!
ReplyDeleteIT is all so pretty. Love all the finishing on your stitches and the Santas are pretty all grouped together.
ReplyDeleteYour tree looks wonderful .
ReplyDeleteAnd your lovely decorations .
Wishing you a lovely weekend .
What lovely displays, Andrea! Your tree is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the beautiful decorating! Thank you for taking the time to share your pics as seeing your finishes inspires us to finish our own. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Andrea. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Andrea, my favorties are the old Santas, i love them all.
ReplyDeleteMartina
The decorating looks lovely. I like the Santas, and of course, your stitching is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteUna decoración navideña preciosa!!!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so beautiful, Andrea! Love your Santa collection, and, of course, your stitching tree :)
ReplyDelete