12 December 2020

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I'm back again to show you my next ornament that has reached its destination. I stitched June an ornament that was made up from the snowflakes on a chart called Winter Blessings by Grandma Kringles. I added beads in the centre of each snowflake and in the space created in the centre of the design. I also sent June some goodies which I wrapped individually so she has opened them one day at a time!!

It was a freebie design but I can't find it on the blog that it is copyrighted to as the blog is no longer there. It does come up in the images of Google though, so you could try that.



Snowflakes taken from Winter Blessings - Grandma Kringles (Freebie).
32ct Vintage Blue Belfast Zweigart linen.
Thread: DMC B5200.
Beads: Mill Hill 00479.
Stitched 2 over 2.

-oOo-

A couple of days ago I received my gift from dear June. Thank you so much, I love everything.  I have one of the stitched cards that June creates and over 1 may I add, such beautiful stitches. Along with that a stationery set. Oh I love stationery. 💗


Then June sent a sampler from a magazine. Now you may think like me that is a bit bright (and I have told June this so I'm not speaking out of turn), well it was only when I turned the page that they had given alternatives. Now I love bottom centre. On the paper it looks navy blue with white stitching and looks lovely.



-oOo-

I decided to start another Prairie Schooler Santa which I have worked on last weekend. 

Catharine Dickenson is coming along well, most of the letters are done and I'm on he last line which is her name. Then it will be the motifs.

I've brought down the Threadwork Primitives piece too, which I hope to start once PS Santa is complete.

That's all for today.

Until next time ....

6 comments:

  1. The Christmas Star is so pretty because of its apparent simplicity (hope that makes sense).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ornaments are both lovely. The one you stitched is so elegant!You can never go wrong stitching a PS design. I am thinking about stitching Catherine Dickenson. Did you use the called for linen and threads? I will be looking forward to seeing your finished sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice gifts, I love it when you can bring great joy with small things. And the sampler looks very interesting.
    Enjoy your Week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrea,
    you made a wonderful ornament for June. She will love it.
    you get a beautiful gift from June.
    Have a nice week, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my ornament star it's hanging on my white tree .
    Thanks again for all those lovely teats .
    Enjoy your new week .

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a lovely ornament--and one that can be displayed all winter. Lovely gifts from June as well--she is such a sweetheart! Enjoy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.