30 December 2020

 Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I had a Christmas Day start of Holly Jolly Christmas by SubRosa Designs. This is such a sweet design. I chose my own threads, which were NPI Silks (colours below). No idea how I'm going to finish this, but I have a few months to think about it! I may need, what looks like a companion piece, Merry and Bright in the future.


Holly Jolly Christmas - SubRosa Designs.
40ct Raw Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Own thread choice:
NPI Silk 209 (red)
NPI Silk 292 (green)
NPI Silk 991BB (white)

-oOo-

We had a hour or two of snowfall yesterday. I had just made it to work before it started to come down. It didn't thaw much and it was below freezing last night so it is still on some of the roads and pavements. As I'm on leave from work today, it's wasn't much fun on my short walk this morning.

The breaking news today is the the Oxford/AstraZenica vaccine has been approved in the UK. Hopefully it will be in use from next Monday 4th January.

-oOo-

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.