30 March 2009

More Awards

First of all I have to apologise for not getting around to these awards sooner. I would like to just acknowledge them though. It never occurred to me when I started blogging that I would have so many visitors visiting my little world on the internet. To be honest the only reason I started to blog was so that I could join Beckys SBEBB (Stitching Bloggers Exchange Bulletin Board) and one of the stipulations was that you had to have a blog. So I did. I know I say this but I do love receiving your comments. It's good to know that somewhere out there, thousands of miles away, someone has clicked on to my http address and is reading what I have written, even if it is short and sweet or a load of drivel.


The "Makes My Heart Smile" award comes to me from LynnB.


The Kreativ Blogger award comes from Lynda.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards, you well deserved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, I feel the same about comments. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog Andrea and you so deserve these two awards. Lots of Love Patti xxx P.S. please read my comment in the posting below this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh at why you set up a blog. I set mine up to be in a PIF of Staci's and didn't really need one, but glad I have one.

    There's nothing like people's comments to make you feel good and feel like someone, somewhere likes what you're doing.

    I agree - you deserve these awards. Your site is a favorite of many of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea it is a pleasure to visit your blog and even more of an honour to own something stitched by you! My pinkeep is in pride of place in my display cabinet, I look at it every day.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.