23 March 2009

Morning Song ~ Just Nan

Over the weekend I had some quality stitching time. I finished this Just Nan piece appropriately on Sunday morning while the sun was still shining - this week we have rain forecast. :( I did make a change to the blue flower row under the cockerals. There are 3 straight stitches coming from the corners of each flower, the chart recommends to use 2 strands,I only used 1. Two strands just seemed too bulky for this particular part of the design especially on 32ct. However I did still use 3 strands for the white of the sheep. I did want to keep the woolliness (!!) of the sheep. I think it works OK.




Morning Song - Just Nan.
32ct Platinum Belfast Linen using recommended DMC thread.


I would like to pass this chart on, so it is now up for trade.

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish - congratulations! I especially love the tiny weathervane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, andrea! It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out fantastic! Happy Dance and a Victory lap for you! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous ! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This piece is beautiful! Congrats on the finish.
    Please come visit my blog...I have something there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous finish! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful finish Andrea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gorgeous Andrea, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Spring like stitching and cute sheep to boot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful finish Andrea. Are you going to finish it as a bell pull or frame it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on a wonderful finish. Aren't these band sampler like JN projects pure fun to stitch?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Andrea, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful finish Andrea! Thanks for the close up of the sheepie row! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your finish! the sheep look great :) and I adore those roosters!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous finish! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks fabulous! Congrats on your happy dance - can't wait to see what you'll finish it as :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and your photographs are stunning as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. One gorgeous finish it is too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely finish to celebrate spring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats! It's just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful finish! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, I love to do this job, you could send me to the Graphic?
    Thanks

    pituca.r@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.