1 April 2009

Santa's Back!

I'm working my way down the left-hand side of the piece again. You can see the dove starting to emerge with one white wing. As I'm looking at the newest photo I can see a lot more than when I'm looking at it while I'm stitching. I didn't think I had made that much progress on it.

Before:


After:

19 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous - will enjoy watching this develop. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress! He's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking GOOD! I'd love to stitch something that complicated but doubt I have the attention span to keep at it! Ha! It's going to be GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Andrea - love the bear's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible piece. I was looking and looking to see the dove and just couldn't make it out - come to find out, I hadn't scrolled down to the picture with the dove!! silly me. Keep up the great work the detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Considering the piece, I think you made more progress than you think! :-) It's looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Word verification: "prions" which means "let's pray" in french ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good progress. This is what is always nice when stitching a big project - to see how the details come into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Santa Claus! Love Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the face on that bear. This piece is just stunning! I love the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, how pretty with lots of amazing detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Look at your needles fly! That looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've made fantastic progress Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant progress. I love taking wip pictures because you never see your work growing the same until you compare the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Andrea!! You have made such tremendous progress! This is such a beautiful design:) Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Santa of the Forest is looking wonderful. I have had that pattern for a long time and do want to stitch it one day. It's my favorite "Santa" pattern by L&L. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.