25 May 2009

The Big Bad Wolf

Rather cute and cuddly than big and bad! I have achieved quite a bit since you all saw it last. The green patch on the left hand side is the bottom of the piece although there are 2 areas where it has another 10 or so stitches below this point.



I have now completed the 5 squares on the mint green fabric of Just Nan's Floral Fifteen biscornu. I am short of a skein of thread for the ones on the white fabric, I thought I had kitted it up with everything I needed but obviously didn't. It is the colour of the border so I've decided to hang fire with it until I can get to my LNS, hence I have gone back to stitching on Santa.

I did get out and about at the weekend as the weather here has been glorious, well until this afternoon. :) I'll put a post up about it on my other blog in the next few days.

19 comments:

  1. Oh I so love this piece. I look forward to your progress each time you post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd say he's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply wonderful! It's looking really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching Andrea! and amazing progress:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea, your needles are smokin'! Simply beautiful (and your stitches are perfect)! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your going gangbusters on this :)
    Seriously beautiful Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is looking fantastic Andrea! You're really stitching up a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Santa of the Forest is looking great. I'm going to have to start this soon, looking at yours is such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, very nice progress on Santa of the Forest. It's a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your Santa is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful piece. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the big bad wolf is great what a lot of work has gone into it . i think it is great well done you

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is progressing really well Andrea. Look forward to your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great progress - such a lovely piece. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is looking great! This is one of my favorite pieces and I'm enjoying watching your progress (as mine sits in the ufo pile)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.