Well I finally decided I would have a new start and chose to stitch Just Nan's Floral Fifteen biscornu. I have started with the designs on the mint green linen. Each small design has taken me an evening to complete. Just another 12 to go!
Looking forward to seeing your progress on this one as I have it in my stash. I have just finished the When Barnabee Met Bella biscornu also from Just Nan, photos on my blog.
I have everything ready to go on this one, I just need to sit down and read the directions to figure it out. I was actually debating about doing the Scream House next so I have it ready for Halloween, but now I see how quickly you've stitched up the individuals there...I may change my mind. :-)
Looking forward to seeing your progress on this one as I have it in my stash. I have just finished the When Barnabee Met Bella biscornu also from Just Nan, photos on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI have everything ready to go on this one, I just need to sit down and read the directions to figure it out. I was actually debating about doing the Scream House next so I have it ready for Halloween, but now I see how quickly you've stitched up the individuals there...I may change my mind. :-)
ReplyDeleteVery lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great project. I'll follow your progress and see how you assemble it.
ReplyDeleteI love this bisornu by JN and will be looking forward to your WIPs.
ReplyDeleteGreat new start, it's looking gorgeous
ReplyDeleteBeautiful start Andrea! I'll be looking forward to watching your progress on this one! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty start.
ReplyDeleteMy Stitch-n-Bitch group are doing this as a group project so we will be stitching this along with you Andrea. You have made a great start!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty start. (^_^)
ReplyDeleteWill enjoy watching this one develop - it's gorgeous. :0)
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful start! I will wait for another sides! :)
ReplyDeleteI've seen a few of these fifteen-sided biscornus and dearly love them! This one is perfect for these late spring days with all that color!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty colors! Can't wait to see more:)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see this one finished up!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, can't wait to see more. Sorry to hear you ran out of thread for it though. That's a pain!
ReplyDelete