19 May 2009

What's In The Bag?


My Prairie Schooler Exchange arrived at my door today from Cindy. Wow, not only did I have some great packaging I had THE most gorgeous purse/pouch. Cindy tells me the design is from The Designer Series - From The Heart. I do not have this design in my stash so it makes it extra special to have something I may never stitch for myself. It is so beautifully stitched, those that have received a gift from Cindy before will know how exquisite her stitching and sewing skills are. Thank you so much Cindy. I hope you have receved the email I sent.




We Brits are known for mentioning the weather, so I'm going to mention it. It's lousy. It is a week and a half away from the summer months and it feels like winter. I'd like to go out on Bank Holiday Monday and I just know it's going to rain...again.

22 comments:

  1. What an awesome exchange piece. I love the little bees on that bag too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a pretty pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's stunning, and so professionally finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely work Cindy has done - and such a useful thing to have!

    I can sympathize about the weather - we've had a mixed bag all weekend, some good, some bad. Oh well. Hope it gets better soon all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty piece from Cindy and unique too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pouch is too cute! I like the design you send also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This is awesome!!!! What a great finish by Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great exchange and sweet little bag that you received from Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy that it arrives swiftly and safely to you. More than happy that you like it. It is my great pleasure to have you as my secret partner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an awesome exchange! Lucky you, Andrea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty is that? Pretty!!
    Well if it rains does that mean more stitching time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is gorgeous! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's a lovely pouch for an exchange gift.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little bag. It is great finishing and complimentary colours. Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an awesome gift to receive!
    Cindy did an amazing job on this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful little bag. Cindy did great. CJ ok;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, gorgeous exchange piece - lucky you! Supposed to be bright sunshine today here..... errrmm, think somebody forgot to tell the sun that ! LOL :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both exchange pieces are spectacular, the one you stitched and the one you received. Wonderful finishing on both!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow that is lovely! drooling here :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.