9 June 2009

Floral Fifteen Finally Finished

I have been under the weather for a few days with a heavy cold, still a bit bunged up, so it has taken a few days longer than anticipated. Each of the 15 squares are 1.5", but I did stitch mine on 32ct, 28ct is charted. But .... I can finally show the Just Nan biscornu.

From this .....

To this ....








Floral Fifteen - Just Nan.
32ct antique white belfast linen.
32ct mint green linen.
Used recommended DMC threads and embellishment pack included with chart.
Finished as 15-sided biscornu.

55 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty Andrea - beautiful stitching and finishing!

    I hope your cold's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really lovely! I've been watching your progress and couldn't wait to see it finished. Your stitching and finishing are just beautiful! Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly stunning finish! Your stitching and finishing is beautiful and flawless as always!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Andrea! Congratulations on that amazing finish!!

    Hope you feel much better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love that! I'm gona have to stitch this one, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...that's very beautiful....amazing finishing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on Floral Fifteen it's just gorgeous! Hope you are feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning!!
    (((feel bettre hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful. It truly is lovely. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Andrea - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, I might have to get this one out during the summer hols. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That turned out just beautifully! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's truly stunning! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Andrea, this is gorgeous! What a beauty it is. I hope you'll be feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my GOSH that is stunning!!! Beautiful, gorgeous work.

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, that is so beautiful Andrea, well done!!!

    I hope your soon feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. omgosh Andrea! It's beautiful! what an accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous!!!!!!! Such a great finish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool finish, congrats.
    CJ ok;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, a 15 sided biscornu!! That must have been a puzzle to put together and you have done it so beautifully. Congratulations.

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic finish Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous ! Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous! I love this... but am scared of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's simply gorgeous, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohhhh, Ahhhhh
    Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!! Absolutely fantastic!!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is totally awesome!!!
    Hope you are feeling better, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow... wow... it's truly stunning finish! Amazing work, I just can't take my eyes away from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's gorgeous Andrea, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful, beautiful work, congrats on an awesome finish.Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really really beautiful ;-) Hard to believe all these small pieces can make a beautiful biscornu ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is so pretty! Congratulations and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh wow it is gorgeous Andrea! Was it fiddly to make up?

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  35. How beautiful this is...great job done Andrea...

    What are you doing with the chart?? it´s on my wishlist since I´ve seen it the very first time BUT I have promised myself not to buy new charts this year;-)))

    So if you would like to trade just send a message;-))

    Happy stitching,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh Andrea, this is breath-taking! Wonderful! It must have been so much fun to stitch and finish this.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow Andrea - what a great finish - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Andrea,

    Breathtaking! Such a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful - just perfect. Lovely to see. x

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW - this is really gorgeous! Beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  41. It is stunning! I am just going to have to have this now!!! And your finishing is extraordinary! Love it! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow and wow again! That is just so gorgeous.
    I think Nan has excelled herself with this beautiful design.
    You've done a wonderful job on the stitching and finishing.
    Enjoy your holiday.
    I was born in Northumberland and have a great love for that county.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your biscornu finish is absolutely stunning - but then again, what else could we expect from you?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, that's incredible! And I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  45. It's so beautiful Andrea - makes me want to go home tonight and pull mine out and start it! You did a beautiful job of finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Two words....
    MY. GOSH.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Absolutely fantastic!!
    A Fantastic Finish to the Floral Fifteen!
    Ornella from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  48. That is so gorgeous. I just got done trying my first biscornu and am on my 3rd one.... geeze now I need to try the 15 sided.... although, I am going to try to do a pinkeep first I think.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.