I did manage a day and a halfs rest while I was away so that enabled me some time to stitch some of my smaller projects. This is the only item I took with me and this was an effort to do! I think I must of been on holiday from stitching too! Now I'm home, I'm back in the swing of things again.
A summer holiday means summer stitching. So I pulled out Beehive Roll from Shepherds Bush. If you are familiar with this design you will see I changed a row, the 'honeycomb filling' row, between the bee and lace row. I didn't like this stitch so I made one up! As I just had the chart,(curtesy of a trade) I found some lace in my stash with flowers on which I thought suited the theme of the needleroll. Of course it was white when it started out so it had a good dunk in some tea.
A summer holiday means summer stitching. So I pulled out Beehive Roll from Shepherds Bush. If you are familiar with this design you will see I changed a row, the 'honeycomb filling' row, between the bee and lace row. I didn't like this stitch so I made one up! As I just had the chart,(curtesy of a trade) I found some lace in my stash with flowers on which I thought suited the theme of the needleroll. Of course it was white when it started out so it had a good dunk in some tea.
32ct lambswool evenweave.
DMC threads.
Finished as a needleroll.
very cute Andrea:)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully stitched and finished!
ReplyDeleteLovely finish Andrea!
ReplyDeleteWow!! This is beautiful!!!!!! Great finish, Andrea~
ReplyDeleteCute summery needleroll, the lace is perfect for it :)
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely, Andrea. Congratulations on your finish!
ReplyDeleteClever adjustment to the the needleroll, congrats on the finish it is beautiful. CJ ok;-)
ReplyDeleteLovely needleroll Andrea!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful needleroll! I am in love with Shepherds Bush's designes!!!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful work and finish!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! That is one thing that I've never tried is a needle roll. I may have to reconsider.
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea
ReplyDeleteYour stitches are so great!!!
Congratulations!!!
Lia
Beautiful needleroll Andrea - the lace is the perfect addition!
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty Andrea. I've just completed my 6th SB roll this year!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty needleroll - like your changes. :0)
ReplyDeleteYour adjustment to the pattern is very cute! It works.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I'm almost done with the SB Antique Heart roll. I love these quick stitches.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely GORGEOUS Andrea!!! Congratulations:)
ReplyDeleteThis is so fantastic ;)
ReplyDeleteLovely needleroll. I came across this one in my stash yesterday, I forgot I had it :-)
ReplyDelete