2 September 2009

YLPS Round 3 Arrives


I had a parcel waiting for me when I arrived home this evening, my YLPS Exchange. Lillie was my partner, a new friend to add to my ever-growing bloglist. :) I received a gorgeous small pillow, something which I had wanted for...ever. The design is from the chart Spring Miniatures, a chart that I don't own so it is great that it has been stitched for me. I have tried to show you the pins too, handmade by Lillie herself. I adore them, they are so perfect. Thank you for everything Lillie.

18 comments:

  1. I love the pillow and the pins are gorgeous.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really lovely, so delicate. I wonder how she made the pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very lovely pillow !
    I can understand your excitement !
    I was her partner in another exchange and I must say again she does the most beautiful of finishes and stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pillow, I love the pins and lace edging. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad it arrived safely and very quickly too. Happy to know you like my choice design for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love chickens. This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little pillow. Love the flower pins too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so cute (I love those pins, too).

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute finish.

    Love the pins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a sweet pillow and those pins are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable pillow! The pins are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a cute pillow. That type finish is one of my favorite to do :) They are useful if you wish to use them-if not, they can be displayed in baskets or other ways :)
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Andrea--Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your good wishes on my foot recovery. It is a long, slow process, but as you say, at least it isn't my hand!

    I love your cute little rooster pillow from your exchange. It just makes me smile :)

    I'll be back to visit often...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I admired your blog, your crossstitch works and your photos! With admiration fills some sights. Congratulations!
    I marked you, than reader. Please visit onto my blog, and I ask you if you consider it worthy one mark it than constant reader.
    with a greeting
    Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautifully finished exchange to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lindo...nunca mais tinha visto algo tão diferente e bonito

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.