21 December 2009

Snowflakes Pillow

Quite appropriate with the weather as it is in the UK at the moment. It hasn't got much above freezing for a few days now and then we had a dusting of snow on Saturday evening. It's now sitting with the rest of the Winter/Christmas display on my cupboard in the "Craft Room".



Snowflakes - Little House Needleworks.
32ct Little Boy Blue Kiwi Illusions Belfast.
DMC and GAST as recommended.
Finished as a pillow.

20 comments:

  1. I love the way you have finished Snowflakes it is very pretty sitting among your other stitching, the needlerolls look nice to. We have more snow here tonight at Heathrow airport area.
    Happy Christmas Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumbs Andrea, you only had a dusting of snow?? We have had inches and it's driving me potty! Crazy crazy weather and now it's starting to ice over eek! Love love love that finish. Superb. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you may have more snow than me from watching the news! LOL. It is snowing now though and we are in for a storm on Xmas Day. I LOVE your Snowflakes pillow you did an amazing job on the finish :) Love your display, the needlerolls in the basket are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a great pillow
    Have to put that on my to do list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finish Andrea! Hope you and yours have a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!

    HAPPY STITCHIN'
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a lovely pillow, I love how you have finished this pretty design and so apt for us all at the moment too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful Andrea. I love your display too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love how you've finished Snowflakes. It's gorgeous.

    We've had a fair bit of snow up here. Had a lovely walk so far round the mere yesterday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pillow and your display. I have no room in my house for something like that. I'm so jealous!

    However, we have 20 inches of snow! It's beautiful, but getting out to work has been a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pillow is lovely! What a great idea for a finish. It's on my stitching pile, but I'm afraid I won't have time now before Christmas to stitch it. But that's ok..you don't need a time or a season to stitch an LHN! Do you?
    I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty! Love how crisp your pillow looks. Also love your basket of needlerolls...what a great idea to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the little red cardinal! The pillow is just gorgeous.

    I hope it warms up for you soon. Personally, I'd be thrilled with a white Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you finished this to a pillow!!!!!! This is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pillow looks great! I love your display of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pillow is just gorgeous. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year.
    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another very pretty finish & I love your Christmas display - beautiful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cupboard with all its little winter beauties. A very nice display. And Snowflakes is suxh a wonderful addition. Great fabric.
    Have a nice after-Christmas weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.