As predicted I have finished the box top of Drawn Thread's The Treasure Box. I've left the initials with just the 2 letters in the space. I can always add something later. It's been left on the scroll frame as I want to go back and stitch the scissor keeper and needlecase. I'm not going to start and look for a box until the end of the year so there is no rush, although I do like to think that I have finished things off, so they could be stitched sooner rather than later. :) Then of course that would lead me on to finding some suitable fabric for lining. :)



The Treasure Box: Box Top by The Drawn Thread.
36ct antique white Edinburgh Linen.
NPI silks and beads as supplied in kit.Approx 4½"/11cm square.
Absolutely gorgeous, Andrea :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Andrea, I really love the soft colours in this one.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! A really pretty finish.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful, great finish!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. Don't you just love all the fun stitches that have such a wonderful effect?
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful Andrea, congratulations
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful !
ReplyDeleteCongrats
Its beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the finish
A fabulous piece! Congrats on this finish!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the finish - it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Congrats~
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!!!! Congratulations on your finish!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteIt's stunning Andrea! What a beautiful finish.
ReplyDeleteThat is just gorgeous Andrea.
ReplyDeleteExquisite finish Andrea - I can't wait until the final finish!
ReplyDeleteWhat's next on the agenda?
Andrea, it's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAn absolutely gorgeous finish Andrea.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is just beautiful. I like the closeups of the specialty stitches. Your stitching is so neat and precise. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI love the specialty stitches in this one, Andrea! Your whole piece is stunning!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful piece, Andrea!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Stunning, Andrea, just stunning!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful Andrea!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, Andrea! Congrats on finishing the stitching!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Congrats on a beautiful finish!Your stitching is perfection!
ReplyDeleteLovely finish Andrea!
ReplyDeleteI notice from your sidebar that we have similar reading tastes. I'm a big fan of Kathy Reichs & Patricia Cornwell and I'm just getting interested in Debbie Macomber.
Stunning! Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt is an absolutely fantastic design - and your stitching is immaculate, as always. I can't wait to see the finished result - at the end of the year? :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful finish - love the mix of colours & different stitches. So looking forward to seeing how you eventually finish it. :0)
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it, love it!!
ReplyDeleteI think this has to be the favourite of all the lovely things I've admired on your blog today.
ReplyDeleteIt's so lovely and I can't remember even noticing this design before.
Beautiful work!
Margaret