29 August 2010

Carrying Right On Where I Left Off

I have omitted the cut areas for the time being. I want to get back into stitching again! Although a Bank Holiday Monday for us in the UK tomorrow I don't know if it will be a stitchy one. A day out might be in order if it's fine, which the weather man says it should be .... but who's going to believe him!



An Open Heart by The Drawn Thread.
34ct Cafe Au Lait Legacy Linen.
NPI Silks.
As of 29/08/10.

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching! An Open Heart is one of my most favourite designs, I thoroughly enjoyed stitching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...your stitches are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathching up on blog posts and your stitches of late have been so so beautiful!! Love the DT especially!! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that design! Your stitchinfg is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Andrea!
    The colours in this piece are so delicate. I love it.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this piece. Nice progress.
    If your weather is like ours you won't want to spend your bank holiday outside - cold, rainy and very stormy. Have a nice free day anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This piece is just stunning, Andrea! Hope you enjoyed your Bank Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, the colours are so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Andrea! It sounds like you have as much faith in the weathermen in the UK as we have in ours, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sampler looks fantastic, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beatiful blog, beatiful works.
    abraços de Maria Filomena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how this piece is stitching up. Hope the weather stayed fine for you! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice photos! I sew this design now too!
    I like The Drawn Thread! I like Open Heart!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.