2 August 2010

Sew Pink ..... in Purple

My version of CarolR's Sew Pink is now a stitching finish. Still not sure how I'm going to finish it off, need to hunt out the fabric box and see what I have lurking.







Sew Pink (In Purple) - iStitch Charts designed by CarolR.
40ct flax Newcastle linen.
Weeks Dye Works - Mulberry.

22 comments:

  1. Sweet work, purple turned very well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rendition in purple! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I really love your stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of purple for this one. It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple, it really "pops"! I am sure you will find something fabulous to finish this one. Congrats, it's a beauty! Smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love purple and this shade doesn't disappoint. Beautiful work Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it....love the thread you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Powerfully pretty and perfect in purple, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful! Beautiful stitching and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks totally different in this lovely rich colour. It's such a lovely design :>)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sew Pink in Purple is gorgeous Andrea! I can't wait to see how you decide to finish it! May I steal a picture for my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is beautiful Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have this chart to stitch, it looks lovely in the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colour choice & another very pretty finish. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great colour for this lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's lovely Andrea, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just discovered your blog and all the things I see are very beautiful ! I adde your blog in my favorites and I'll come every day to see all your stuff. Sorry for my english, but I hope you will understand what I mean. Have a nice day, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Andrea. I love Carol's designs and have stitched this one myself.
    I love the colour you chose.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is gorgeous Andrea.

    Love the box you received from Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! Are you familiar with the color WDW Concord? I ask because I'm wondering how it compares to this Mulberry (I've got the LK Halloween Quick-It which calls for Mulberry, but I've only got Concord in my stash, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely finish, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.