Love this one! The only reason I haven't done it is that there is some weird thing in the upper right corner that I am not sure I like. Is it an F? It looks like a big fish or something. If I knew what it was maybe I could then purchase and stitch this pattern.
It's fun isn't it to try and find the full alphabet. Yes the 'fish thing' is the letter 'F'. I find A, F, T and X the most difficult. In fact I wonderef where on earth the 'T' was until I was stitching the 3 trees and then realised the last one was the 'T'.
Judy:
The designer sure did leave lots of empty space for you to add your own detail to. Does the chart come with suggestions and guidance for this part or do you just wing it on your own??
It does give about 4 or 5 charted suggestions for each of the optional areas. If you have a button, charm or something of significance you can add that where you want instead of the stitching.
Royal Upstairs Downstairs sounds wonderful.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the Q & A corner. :)
Hi Andrea,
ReplyDeleteThanks for answering my question. I had to
laugh when reading the other question from
Peggy regarding the F that looks like a fish.
Then I had to scroll down through your blog
to see what she was referring to. I guess
it kind of does look like a fish doesn't it?
Perhaps if Peggy stitched it in another color
it would look a bit less like a fish.
Cheers!