Oh it's lovely Andrea! It'll come to you at some point as to how to finish it. I'll be waiting to see it whenever you decide. Would a bellpull work for this one?
What a lovely finish Andrea. I look forward to seeing how you decide to finish it. Well done on your success with the artist trading cards too. Margaret
Very nice works of art, and nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.
Lovely!!! I'm sure you'll come up with a stunning finish for it :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice, you definitely don't hang about! Puts me to shame :)
ReplyDeleteThat's really lovely, another one to add to my wish list!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!!!!! The colors are just beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful finish, Andrea! Can't wait to see how you "finish" it.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Andrea. I think it would make a gorgeous flatfold.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous finish - can't wait to see how you finish finish it.
ReplyDeletebeautiful finish! looking forward to see how you finish it.
ReplyDeleteLovely finish! Can't wait to see how you finish, finish it!
ReplyDeleteOh it's lovely Andrea! It'll come to you at some point as to how to finish it. I'll be waiting to see it whenever you decide. Would a bellpull work for this one?
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous! I'm looking forward to starting this one.
ReplyDeleteOoh, happy dance for you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish Andrea!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautifully stitched piece, Andrea--congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your finish, it's so pretty! Smiles....
ReplyDeleteGorgeous finish, you do great work!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a gorgeous finish
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous finish Andrea! Now I want to start mine! Lol
ReplyDeleteVery pretty - congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWell done on your Winter Band Sampler finish. I think I'm going to make mine into a flat fold when I eventually get around to it lol.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely finish Andrea. I look forward to seeing how you decide to finish it.
ReplyDeleteWell done on your success with the artist trading cards too.
Margaret
Soooo cute !!
ReplyDeleteLove your site very much !!:)
n follow u :)
www.nizadelicious.com
It's such a beautiful finish, congratulations! I love the colours, they are just perfect.
ReplyDeletegood point!
ReplyDeleteVery nice works of art, and nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete