25 February 2012

Postie Has Just Arrived

The Drawn Thread The Butterfly Garden chart has landed on my doorstep. Hoorah!! I added a few threads too, just to make it worthwhile of course. I'm really looking forward to starting this one, but it won't be yet. Still to source out the fabric and a few more silks to buy.


Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty piece. I can't wait to see you get started on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that chart online the other day and thought it was SO beautiful! Looks like an Andrea chart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm going green with envy. I really want to do this one too, but with a car that keeps going wrong I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. Have you though about ordering the fabric direct from Cynthia, I've ordered from her a few times myself and have always been happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely chart, Andrea--I know you'll really enjoy stitching it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, pretty colors. I'm looking forward to seeing this as all your other Drawn Thread stitiching always looks so delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful chart! I love the floss colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! Lovely pattern and lovely threads, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see your start on this one - those silks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful threads and chart! It will be fun to watch your garden grow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo, I love this one. I can't wait to see your start!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I'm drooling! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This design is perfect for you Andrea. It's gorgeous and I can't wait to watch it come to life as you stitch.
    Your new threads are beautiful.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. Colors are gorgeous. I love Drawn Thread patterns. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so looking forward to seeing your WiP for Butterfly Garden... Probably as much as you look forward to stitching it ^.^

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, those colors are so pretty. I can't wait to see your start!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a pleasurable stitch. I had the privilege of stitching the model and it is literally growing a garden with needle and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a beautiful looking pattern, you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.