Being as we are having a lovely sunny day today and has been quite warm for the time of year, I thought I would post about my recent finish. Yes ... Spring Arbor is finished. Photos aren't great I'm afraid but you get the idea of fancy stitches and beads. :) It's a shame because the Lavender Bliss linen looks lovely!

How lovely, Andrea. I see the beads - beads always set these pieces off, don't they? Very nice.
ReplyDeleteJannie
Your Spring Arbor is beautiful!!! What a great stitch. I know it's even more spectacular in person! Can't wait to see how you finish it!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Another beautiful finish. Those Drawn Thread patterns look great.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the beautiful Spring finish! I love all the fancy stitches.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a beautiful finish!!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! The colors are gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete~McKenna
http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/
Wonderful finish! I love the lavender bliss fabric.
ReplyDeleteOh my, your stitching is just exquisite. Congratulations on such a breathtakingly beautiful finish! Seeing yours just made me put the entire series on to my wish list ^.^
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Veronica.
Congrats on a lovely finish.
ReplyDeleteYour Spring Arbor is absolutely gorgeous and, as always, your stitching is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI have a couple in this series and you're making me want to start one of them.
Margaret
Another lovely Drawn Thread finish Andrea!
ReplyDeleteStunning finish.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and specialty stitches. Congrats on a lovely finish!
ReplyDeleteIt's stunning! Congrats on the lovely finish!
ReplyDeleteLovely finish.It looks really pretty . X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish of Spring Arbor. I can see just a hint of the lavender linen, I imagine its gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is always so lovely, Andrea, and I always love the pieces you choose to stitch!! Beautiful finish :)
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finsh, lovely colours.
Pretty spring finish!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It's a lovely finish.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is just wonderful again Andrea, What a lovely chart.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty finish! :)
ReplyDeleteNice work. I never can do something like this. It probably takes me half a century to complete half of the stitches.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful finish. Well done!
ReplyDeleteSpring Arbor is a charming finish Andrea! I can see all those specialty stitches and they're lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work!
Gorgeous stitching. All of the specialty stitches look so perfect. I'm still learning. :)
ReplyDeleteJen
How gorgeous! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish! Your stitching is always so lovely, and I love the pieces you choose to stitch!!
ReplyDeleteIt is just so pretty Andrea. Gorgeous Spring colours.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching, lovely design.
ReplyDeleteCarol xx
Gorgeous piece, I love the colours and the design. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable spring stitching, I love every tree!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana
Beautiful finish Andrea!! Just in time for spring! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time. It's absolutely exquisite! It's so dainty and I love the colours. Kudos!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous, congratulations
ReplyDelete