Yeah I finished the 4th of 4. These photos I managed to take outside the other evening when it wasn't raining, which is quite a feat these days. I've given up hoping for summer as I don't think it's going to happen, not in the foreseeable future anyway.
So back to the business in hand. These at least show the Summer Khaki linen in it's true colour and how it sets off the vibrant threads. I'm off work on leave for a few days so I'm off to the framers to get some items done.
It seems to of been such a long time since I made a trip there.
Autumn Arbor - The Drawn Thread.
32ct Summer Khaki Belfast Linen.
Recommended NPI Silks.
Started: 1-5-12
Finished: 10-7-12
Beautiful, well done
ReplyDeleteLove it! My favorite season. We are baking here! Back into the 100+ temps this week! No rain.We are in a drought.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful piece! Looking forward to seeing it framed up : )
ReplyDeleteOh, Andrea--Autumn Arbor is just gorgeous. Thank you for all the close up shots of the beads and specialty stitches--just love each photo.
ReplyDeleteSure hope your rain lets up soon and heads our way--we are the opposite--no rain in weeks! Our leaves are already drying up and falling from the trees and it is only mid-July!
Die Stickerei ist wunderschön.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße Grit
Beautiful, I am ready for fall!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a beautiful finish Andrea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous finish - congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Andrea. I love all the speciality stitches.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Oh Andrea what a gorgeous finish, the colours are wonderful, I bet you are delighted with it!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, the colours on this one are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your new framed pieces!
Hope you get some sunshine soon!
Very, very pretty, Andrea! The beads and specialty stitches add such a nice dimension to the piece and the colors are just beautiful! Can't wait to see how you frame them.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous finish!
ReplyDeleteYou've inspired me to go out and purchase this chart!!!! Looks like it was a joy to stitch!
Melissa
Stunning finish! Love this pattern!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL finish!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a real pretty stitch. I might have to add it to my stash. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteBravo Andrea - it's bee-yoo-ti-ful! The colors are amazing. Congrats on finishing all four of these, I never stop loving them.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous... From the stitching to the colours to the beads. Wonderful job, Andrea. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Veronica.
What can I say, it's just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a wonderful talent.
Thanks for sharing, hugs.
So lovely work, beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteIts stunning x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous finish Andrea! I just love the colors!
ReplyDeleteWonderful autumn finish! Every tree is so beautiful and unique!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana
Gorgeous finish, congratulations
ReplyDeleteOh, such a wonderful finish. I love the colours very much.
ReplyDeleteI can't for Autumn! This is a really beautiful piece you've finished. Well done! And also, a Good job on the Cardinal ornament you showed us in your last post too. Gorgeous details.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful finish! I'm sure this will be a treasure for MANY years to come! :)
ReplyDeleteTruly lovely stitching Andrea!
ReplyDeleteI also love the colours in this one. Gorgeous!
That is beautiful. I love the wonderful fall colors and the beads really do enhance the design. Congratulations on the finish.
ReplyDelete