27 November 2012

Winter Song

I do know that all except one of the Christmas RAK ornaments have been received. Hoorah!

You have seen all but 2 of them in any great depth so I'll rectify that with todays post. This is the first of them.

 
 
 
 
Winter Song - Primrose Needleworks.
32ct Light Mocha Belfast Linen.
DMC & DMC Alternatives.
CC Steamed Broccoli = DMC 368.
JCS Ornament Issue 2011.

Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful, just love it so neat . hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! Congrats on your finish :D
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous ornament Andrea. It is beautifully stitched and finished as always. Love what you did with the back.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty ornament - congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Andrea, love the little charm on the back, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Andrea, really, the finishing on this one is flawless. Congrats girl. You rock at finishing ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful ornament! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty ornament! I love it! Always so perfectly done too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfection!! You made someone very happy, Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful and your finish work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ornament Andrea. And a BIG HUGE HUG and THANK YOU. I received my ornament today, and it is absolutely stunning. The finishing is perfect. I love the beads around it and the ribbon hanger. This is the first stitched anything that I have ever received. I just love it. Thank you so much.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Rights Christmas - red, white and green color. And most importantly, that there is a cardinal :-)
    Iva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your ornie is adorable! Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let me thank you again for this beautiful ornament. It has a place of honor on my cross stitch tree.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW--what a gorgeous finish! Even the back is lovely! Exquisite!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! I love the beaded edging!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.