Doesn't he/she just look the happiest reindeer ever, although he/she does look more of a moose with those antlers?
January to June everyone seems to have their birthdays. Dads is the only one in November that is out of sync with all of the others. So I'm having a splurge to try to make all of the cards that I need, then all I have to do is go to the box, choose one and send it ... no hassle!
They're so cute!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your plan!
~McKenna
Gorgeous fabric.
ReplyDeleteohhh cute fabric ... my birthday is in january too :) and love your santas village ... sorry catching up as always too much working time and not enough blogging and stitching time ...lol talking of which better get ready ZOOOOmmmm ...love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeletePretty fabrics. It is so great that you are getting all your cards done.
ReplyDeleteLove all your material ,such a cute reindeer, hugs.
ReplyDeleteGreat holiday fabrics. Did you find them locally or order online? I figured they'd be gone from stores by this point.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty fabrics Andrea, perfect for the Christmas-y stitching
ReplyDeleteThat is indeed a cute reindeer/moose : ) Congratulations on your new stash acquisitions : )
ReplyDeleteI have a soft spot for deer and I have to say that this is just about the cutest little deer I've seen in some time!
ReplyDelete