19 April 2013

Cookies!!!

 
The top row is complete. As with Santa I have left off the french knots of Mrs Claus' eyes and the chocolate chip of the cookies which will be completed at a later date.

 
I do love seeing everyones progress, especially those ahead of me. It helps me on my way to a speedier finish of my own.

Oh I've just seen number 6 - the "Reindeer Stables". I ... can't ...wait!!!

 
Santas Village - Part Four - Mrs Claus' Cookie Shop.
Country Cottage Needleworks.

40ct Raw Newcastle Linen.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Using recommended threads.

Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Andrea, this is looking so good, I really love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing that project but love it. I just can't so everything I would like to do! Your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your village is looking great, Andrea! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress Andrea. What an awesome piece.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet pattern, and your stitching is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks FANTASTIC!! I love these charts - they're adorable. Now I just need to get working on mine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous block finish. Congrats on finishing the top row.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good Andrea!
    I was stitching this last night, quite a bit to do yet but hoping to stick to finishing this in April.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Andrea. The colours in this are really gorgeous and they look so good on the fabric you chose.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd totally leave off those french knots ... lol! Even eyeless & chipless, it's looking great : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work it takes my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a delightful design and your stitching is gorgeous. I saw the reindeer stables too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations (it's me, Carol S. in NH)....just finished part 5 last night, hoping for good light today to take photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's looking fantastic Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous. I love seeing it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking beautiful Andrea! I look forward to seeing more of your progress. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great going on this lovely series!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.