Happy Blogaversary Cathey. I'll tell you right here, right now, it was all Daffycat's idea!
Please go over to Daffycat's blog and see all of the other blogs that have taken part in this event. Cathey ... I hope you enjoy! :)
At first I didn't think I had any pumpkins, but on closer inspection of my photos I had just a few.
:) I'm sure you all recognise them, so I'll leave you with the photos.



So many pretty pumpkins for Cathey, Andrea--I'm sure our supportive posts will bring her much comfort...
ReplyDeleteLovely . Thanks for sharing x
ReplyDeleteI think you have more stitched pumpkins that I have! Luckily I had at least one set I could show.
ReplyDeleteLove the Autumn piece - reminds me of the Spring one you made for our exchange years ago now!
This is a great gathering of pumpkins. It was fun to participate wasn't it? I hope it makes her smile.
ReplyDeleteYes, you DID have a few pumpkins! Thanks for joining the celebration for Cathey! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteReally lovely pumpkin stitching. You actually had quite a few pumpkins! They're sure to have brightened Cathey's day!
ReplyDeleteWow! So many great pumpkins for Cathey :-)
ReplyDelete¡¡¡preciosos trabajos!!los penkeeps son divinos y sobre todo con tantos detalles ¡¡me encantan!!
ReplyDeletebesos
Lovely pumpkin stitching.
ReplyDeleteWonderful and perfect!
ReplyDeleteThey are all wonderful, your stitched pumpins. And all of them from designers that I truely love. Great pictures for Cathey.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful pumpkins for Cathey.
ReplyDeletelove Annette
Lovely pumpkin post!
ReplyDeleteYour stitched pumpkins are beautiful, Andrea. I know they will bring joy to Cathey and inspiration to all of us in blogland.
ReplyDeleteThey surely brightened MY day :)
Your stitching is so fantastic.
ReplyDelete