Look what arrived yesterday. I was so excited. I still haven't looked at it properly, but I can see soooo many favourites with just a quick flick through.
Hello Andrea,can imagine you're excited...I'm in Sussex at this very moment and I Can't wait to buy all the Christmas magazines ... Have a wonderful day ...hugs Erna x
I'll add my Yippee for you : ) I think this is one of their best issues in a long time. I have found over a dozen things I want to stitch & that's just with the first looking!
I can't wait for mine to arrive. I got very excited as a few people who had ordered their's from Country Designs received it but then I started to panic as mine is a sub copy from them and I hadn't got it. Apparently 3 packages of them must be stuck in customs :(
Nice!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get mine
Yes, yippee is right. I think this was a good year! ;)
ReplyDeleteHello Andrea,can imagine you're excited...I'm in Sussex at this very moment and I Can't wait to buy all the Christmas magazines ...
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day ...hugs
Erna x
I'll add my Yippee for you : ) I think this is one of their best issues in a long time. I have found over a dozen things I want to stitch & that's just with the first looking!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for mine to arrive. I got very excited as a few people who had ordered their's from Country Designs received it but then I started to panic as mine is a sub copy from them and I hadn't got it. Apparently 3 packages of them must be stuck in customs :(
ReplyDeleteI just picked mine up last week. This is a great issue. I've found so many projects that I want to stitch!
ReplyDeleteNice :)
ReplyDeleteTime to start preparing for Christmas, the originals are definitely very nice!
ReplyDelete