14 October 2013

Gingerbread Emporium

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

We have had a miserable couple of days, lots of rain and it's been so dark, even in the middle of the day. Still it does mean lots of time for craftiness.

I'd like to wish all of my Canadian followers a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a special day with your friends and loved ones.

I have finished stitching instalment number 10 of Santas Village. It seems ages since I had a recent finish that I can actually share with you. Sorry Gingerbread with no eyes and buttons, doesn't look good does it.

Santas Village - Part Ten - Gingerbread Emporium.
Country Cottage Needleworks.
40ct Raw Newcastle Linen. 
Stitching 1 over 2.
Using recommended threads.
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Beautiful progress on Santa's Village

    It's been raining here too in the afternoon to early evening, in fact very heavily as I am typing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so amazing! I have enjoyed following your progress! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Only two more to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making wonderful progress, Andrea!! I still can't get over the size of that piece! Can't wait to see it with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whole piece looks lovely, great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea, Santa's Village looks amazing! Your finish line is getting close. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so Christmasy! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Andrea,

    it looks great.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving Andrea! Your Santa's Village is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how your Santa's village is looking.

    Are you going to be doing CCN's new Frosty Forest series?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful - so much work! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, Andrea, your village is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the great finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Thanksgiving Andrea. Love your stitching. This piece is soooo cute. Wonderful talent.


    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooooooooooooooo looks fab and the colours are gorgeous on it ... What will you do when it is finished then ??? love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great progress it looks very nice

    ReplyDelete
  18. STUNNING! Everytime you post I just want to CRY! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. really pretty, it will look awesome when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous. Every time I see another Christmas house added I am transported to your amazing magical winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful stitching, Andrea. I have enjoyed watching the village "grow!"

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.