18 December 2014

Thank You's and Another Gift Arrival

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I received a wonderful gift from Katrina. I had been expecting it as Katrina had told me it was on it's way. So I waited and thankfully it arrived a few days ago. I am so pleased with my ornament gift and as you can see it adorns my tree already. Thank you so much Katrina.


-oOo-
 
I have also received a wonderful handmade card from June. I think Gingerbread men must be the in thing this year. Oh ... now I could just eat a gingerbread man! Thank you so much June.
 
 
-oOo-
 
Carol has emailed me to say that her gift has arrived. This is an older piece from the 2000 ornament issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine. I do like choosing designs from earlier issues and re-inventing them for todays finishing styles.
 
 
Reindeer Garden - Threads Through Time.
36ct Antique White Edinburgh Linen.
Use recommended DMC threads.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2000.
 
-oOo-
 
 
Until next time ...
 

11 comments:

  1. Such lovely gifts you received and gave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching gifts you received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts :) I never would have looked twice at Reindeer Garden until I saw your finish! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such pretties! Love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ornament and lovely gift's

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gift you made for Carol is so cute, Andrea--thanks for pointing it out!! As always, your stitching and finishing are perfection :)

    Lovely gift from Katrina and card from June... I have a "thing" for gingerbread boys myself!

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the ornaments are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ornaments, every one : ) Have a very merry & blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! I always love seeing your exchange posts.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.