As with the last 7 years
I have been stitching throughout the year for my annual Christmas Random Act of Kindness. I wish I could gift everyone that visits but that is just not possible. No doubt you will of seen these on the recipents blogs but just so I can keep a record of what went where here thay all are together.
-oOo-
For Ingrid at Mii Stitch ....
Noel Birdhouse - Brittercup Designs.
28ct natural cashel linen.
Used a selection of WDW threads and own blends.
WDW Marigold = Blend of DMC 722 & 725.
WDW Whitewash = DMC Blanc.
WDW Molasses = DMC 3031.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2004.
-oOo-
For June at Butterfly Wings ....
Rejoice - Lizzie Kate.
28ct natural cashel linen.
Used recommended DMC threads.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2004.
-oOo-
All Hearts Come Home For Christmas - Homespun Elegance.
Unknown linen.
Used DMC and WDW.
WDW Onyx = DMC 3371.
WDW Chestnut = DMC 801.
WDW Whitewash = DMC 822.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2000.
-oOo-
Winter Sampler - Leisure Arts.
(Top Part of Sampler).
32ct Misty Blue Belfast linen.
DMC 5200.
-oOo-
For Vicki at A Stitchers Story ....
Reindeer Present - Sharon Bennett (Daffycat Designs).
Freebie design - please go to Sharons website for details.
32ct Antique White Belfats linen.
Unknown hand-dyed threads.
-oOo-
For Maggee at Stitching Devotee ....
Santa With Teddy & Doll - The Prairie Schooler.
Book 36 St.Nicholas II.
18ct Khaki Davosa (1 over 1).
Recommended DMC threads.
-oOo-
For Melissa at Words and Blooms ....
Santa With Pineapple - The Prairie Schooler.
Book 36 St. Nicholas II.
18ct Khaki Davosa (1 over 1).
Recommended DMC threads.
-oOo-
Yule Rejoice - Primrose Needleworks.
40ct Flax Newcastle Linen.
Used the following mix of threads ...
GAST Mulberry.
WDW Dove.
CC Blue Corn.
DMC 3799, 712, 839, 950.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2008.
-oOo-
Until next time ....
Such beautiful finishes! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful stitching and finishing you have done to the lovely treasures. Fabulous gift for friends.
ReplyDeleteWow, each is more beautiful then the one before. Beautiful work and a generous spirit.
ReplyDeleteLucky ladies. They are all gorgeous Andrea.
ReplyDeleteLinda
How I love each and every one of your RAKs this year, Andrea! I think you outdid yourself... Each one is like a tiny treasure and that is exactly what I will do with the one I received--treasure it :) Thank you again for such a beautiful ornament!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a happy, healthy year ahead filled with many hours to stitch, stitch, stitch! Happy 2016!
How lovely! I know that the recipients will treasure them. Beautiful stitching and finishing!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Andrea, You are so very generous with your beautiful stitching and finishing!
ReplyDeleteWow, all of your ornaments are beautiful. Such lovely stitching and finishing. I'm sure they are all greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeleteЗамечательные работы!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteLove all your ornaments , so beautiful .
We were all so lucky to recieve .
Looking forward to see your stitching and finishes for 2016 hugs.
They are all beautiful! Thank you again for your kindness and Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteWow, so many beautiful gifts. Your finishes are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYou do such beautiful work my friend. Your gift is still hanging on the tree. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful work! I am am sure each and every RAK was welcomed with much appreciation.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely stitching, and so beautifully finished finished. Each will be treasured I'm sure. You know, at first glance, I thought the snowman in June's ornament was holding two martini glasses! I guess I really do need to get my eyes checked....
ReplyDeleteHappy Days!
Jenn
All your finishes are lovely! I thank you again, for gifting me! It was such a surprise! Hope your Christmas was wonderful! And that 2016 is a great year for you! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThe Heart charms are sold in the Netherlands.
ReplyDeletewww.ateliersteekjesenkruisjes.nl
I wish you a Happy 2016
Each one is so beautiful! Thank you once again, I feel so lucky :)
ReplyDeleteWouldn't know which one I'd choose: they are all lovely! Wish you a Happy New Year with lots of wellness and why not other beautiful stitching
ReplyDeleteAndrea, beautiful gifts. happy new year
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful! I'm sure all of the recipients were thrilled!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful stitching and finishing and what a wonderful idea with sending them out as Christmas RAKs. Wishing you a wonderful 2016.
ReplyDeleteThese are so lovely Andrea. I love seeing them too. Your stitching and finishing is really exquisite and you so generously give pleasure to a lot of other stitchers every year.
ReplyDeleteI hope that 2016 is a happy, healthy and very peaceful New Year for you and your family xx
These are all beautiful and the recipients are very lucky! Thank you for sharing pics of them!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching and finishing. May 2016 be a good year for you.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful wonderful stitching
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful to see all your RAK ornaments together on your blog. There is nothing bad in seeing them twice, on your blog and on those of the recipients :)) They are all so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful work and such lucky RAK recipients (including moi!)!
ReplyDeleteAs always, I love your beautiful ornaments! Such a nice thing for you to do your RAK's. Even though we stitch ourselves, it is always nice to receive needlework from a fellow stitcher. Happy stitching in 2016.................
ReplyDeleteLook at all the beautiful things you've stitched and gifted! I love your idea - wouldn't it be fun to do this once a month. I wonder if I could be industrious enough to get that many things finished. :0 I may have to borrow your idea! blessings, marlene
ReplyDeleteAll ornaments looks gorgeous. I am sure all the receiver will treasure them.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for 2016!
Wonderful stitching and finishing as always Andrea. I especially love Rejoice you stitched for June - amazing finish!
ReplyDeleteThe RAKs are just beautiful :) The finishes are fantastic! Here's to a fab stitchy 2016!
ReplyDelete