23 December 2017

Here Comes Santa Claus!

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

This piece has been languishing in my 'stitching finish box' for a while and I decided last weekend that it really needed to be finished. I had said that I would like to finish these yearly Santas as pillows so that is what I set out to do. I think 2018 is the year I learn ... and practise ... piping. I really would like to be able to do that.



 
2016 Schooler Santa - The Prairie Schooler.
32ct Raw Belfast Linen.
Used recommended threads except DMC 3345 instead of DMC 501.

 
-oOo-
 
So all that is left to do is to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Blessed New Year. Enjoy and have a safe festive season.
 
Until next year .......

27 comments:

  1. Just lovely. Happy Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect!
    This will make a great collection.
    Wishing you a safe, healthy Holiday season.
    Take care.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Santa pillow.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular pillow..just lovely♥️ Great addition to anywhere you place it! Merry Christmas many blessings 🕊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your finish for this lovely Santa.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection, Andrea! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun!!! Love the PS Santa as a pillow!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful last finish before Christmas.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Beautiful finish , love the pillow , the colours go together for a wonderful match .
    Great stitching .
    Happy Christmas sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the finish and your stitching is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your finishing on this wonderful PS piece is perfection, Andrea! I have no doubt that you'll be able to master the art of piping in 2018 (and then you can teach me :)

    Merry Christmas--hope you find a few stitchy things under your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the cute finish Andrea.

    Merry Christmas,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andrea, I love this pillow. I'm so fond of PS Santas and this is a special one. Your finishing is gorgeous! I love the fabrics you chose and the way you finished it. Perfect!!!

    May you have a very merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of my favorites because of the deer/stag/reindeer. I like how you finished it. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas! I just bought my first PS Santas (haven't been stitching very long)...yours is beautifully finished!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful finish!

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pillow is beautiful. I love the PS Santas. I finished one last night. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us all year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the way you framed it with the green fabric inside of the red. I'm going to steal that idea! Great job on all of your finishes including the spring project bag! Thank you for taking the time to share pics with us. Enjoy your Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, it had to be finished, it looks great, and it is perfekt for the chritsmas Day.
    To you and your family merry christmas and a happy new year.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely perfect Andrea! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job on your wonderful stitching and pillow. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. And a beautiful santa he is. Merry Christmas.🌻

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your PS Santa is fabulous. The stitching is professional and the fabric trims you chose are first rate.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've had a lovely catch up read Andrea, such pretty ornaments you have finished and I love the project bag. PS santas are one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  25. An admirable goal for 2018! Good luck with the piping, though the Santa looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.