I was wondering why comments that I had moderated and published had not filtered through to my email address. Turns out from May 25th - does the date ring a bell ….GDPR, Blogger is having issues. From forum discussions it appears Blogger is supposed to working on a fix for this.
I have read the comments so far for the May Mayhem post, many thanks for those. Hopefully when or if they find a fix I will catch up and answer them all.
Until next time ……..
Hi Lynda Ruth from Purple Pixie Dust. I am having the same problem. What's up with this nosense anyway.
ReplyDeleteI am having the same issues. It is so annoying although I am glad that I am not the only one.
ReplyDeleteHere in the US, blogger is also causing problems!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting this, I have the sane issue. Reset everything to no avail, and wondered if the privacy changes were the reason.
ReplyDeleteI really wish they would figure out a fix soon. I am having the same problem and it is very frustrating. I can't believe it is taking so long to fix.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to be visiting with you tonight Andrea. I have so much catching up from the past two months and I have really missed all of my blogging friends so much. I will enjoy catching up and seeing all of the posts I've missed and your beautiful stitching. I hope you have a lovely weekend. And I do hope Blogger fixes its problems soon. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. When stitching it smaller it is always so pretty.🌻. A great addition to your collection Andrea
ReplyDeleteLooks like Blogger has fixed it - if you go into your settings and cnacel out and then reset all should be good.
ReplyDelete