16 June 2018

Monthly Ornament SAL - June

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Another month is here and I have another Christmas ornament ready to hang on the tree in December. I really must try to find an easy stitching one for next time. Why do I choose ones with over 1 stitching and then decide to stitch them on 40ct? Will I never learn?

So this ornament is one designed by Giulia Manfredini of Giulia Punti Antichi from the Annual Ornament Preview issue of August 2015. I chose my own colours as it was charted for The Thread Gatherer Silk 'n Colors thread which I didn't have. Colours are listed below the photo.



 
A Christmas Quaker Medallion - Giulia Manfredini of Giulia Punti Antichi.
40ct Antique White Newcastle Linen.
 
Used own choice of threads.
Gentle Arts Sampler Threads - Sable = Brown.
Gentle Arts Sampler Threads - Claret = Red.
Classic Colorworks - English Ivy = Green.
 
From Just Cross Stitch  - August 2015 - Annual Christmas Ornament Preview Issue.
 
-oOo-
 
Please go cheer on fellow participants, some are finding it tough like I did last year.
 

CarolS -  Carols XS Blog



-oOo-
I have switched comments off for the moment. I have gone through all of the comments from my last stitchy post and replied where I can by copy/pasting bits and bobs, finding email addresses etc.
If you need to get in touch please email me directly. Email is now in the side bar for ease of use.
-oOo- 
Until next time ……..