23 June 2018

Blogger / Comments / Emails - Issues - Fixed

Thank you Beth for the heads-up.



This is how to get comments made on your blog go to your email address again.
  • Go into your dashboard/design wall and into your settings and then click on email.
  • Where you have your email address in the comment notification box, delete it and then save.
  • Re enter your email address and save again.

Then you will get an email from blogger with a invitation to receive comment notification and then click on SUBSCRIBE and then your emails will start coming through to your email address.



I hope this helps some of you. It seems as though we will all have to pass the message on to get the word out there.

Until next time...…..

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I really needed this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Andrea. I will try this. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post Andrea, I got the notification from blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this! It does actually work!
    I FINALLY see some comments in my email again!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.