28 July 2018

The Joys of Framing

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Been to collect some pieces from the framers today. To say I am pleased in an understatement. I hope you can see the details in the frames OK, all are clickable. You will find links to the stitching finish underneath the photos for fabric choice and any colour changes.


 
 
Parchment Tapestry - Rosewood Manor.
Stitching finish details here.
 
-oOo- 
 

 
Indigo Lane - With Thy Needle and Thread.
Stitching finish details here.
 
-oOo- 
 

 
Needleworker - Little House Needleworks.
Stitching finish details here.
 
-oOo-
 
 

 
 The Pastoral - The Drawn Thread.
Stitching finish details here.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time ……..

19 comments:

  1. Just lovely. I love getting things back from being framed, it is so good to see all the work finally completed and looking better than ever. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea!! You must be so very pleased!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pieces with lovely frames to have around your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, you did a fabulous job picking out frame moldings to go with your stitches. Do you know where they will hang/perch? Enjoy your gorgeous pieces and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, they all look great but the pastoral is simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea they are all gorgeous! Your stitching is perfect as always and you did an amazing job picking the perfect frames. I would be very happy too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have chosen wonderful frames for your lovely pieces. I have a lot of blue in my home. I think I need to add Indigo Road to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects Andrea, I especially love the first one, stunning! They look great in the frames, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful frames.
    Love each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all so very pretty.
    Beautiful stitching and great frames.
    Congrats on all of your finishes.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. What can I say , just beautiful .
    Your stitching is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yourframer is excellent in making your beautiful stitching stand out. The linen in those frames is perfectly set. Love all of them. I have Indigo Lane in my rotation basket. Think I will rotate it closer to start!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your framer has done a fantastic job, and I love your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Andrea - How wonderful! I was looking forward to seeing your Rosewood Manor peice framed and the distressed frame is perfect for it. But I must say that I'm really charmed by the framed "Indigo Lane" as well. Truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely finishes and beautifully framed

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully framed, beautiful work. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Isn't it great to see your pieces framed and ready to be hung at your place? It must be such a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow ~ Beautiful finishes! Congrats on such a great job and the framing really suits them.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.