Welcome again. I hope you are all well and enjoying your stitching.
I finally got around to finishing Tulip Festival by With Thy Needle and Thread / Brenda Gervais into a pillow. I eventually decided to add a red chenille trim. I did have a thicker vintage colour chenille but decided I wanted to bring the tulips to the fore. As you can see I did add the bow on the bunny.
Tulip Festival - With Thy Needle & Thread / Brenda Gervais.
40ct Platinum Newcastle linen.
Use mainly recommended threads except:
DMC 3865 instead of WDW Whitewash.
CC Onion Skin instead of Valdani 852.
Did not use GAST Woodrose.
-oOo-
Until next time …….
This is a lovely finish. I have finished my piece but I haven't made it into a pillow. You have inspired me to finally finish my piece.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, i love the pattern and the great Finish 👏.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Weekend, Martina
Your stitching and finishing is just something to be admired each and every time Andra. Really pretty.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty finish. I love the way you added a bow to the bunny!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design and finish. I love chenille trim.
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful piece, I just love it!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Diana x
It is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. How do you attach your trims? x
ReplyDeleteHello Andrea,
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful finish. I love it.
Have a nice Sunday, Manuela
This is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love her blue dress & basket.
A very pretty finish.
Marilyn
Love this pattern, in fact they are having a tulip festival in IOWA, I believe near Pella.
ReplyDeleteLove It love the design love the stitching and love the finish .
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week talented lady hugs.
Such pretty colours in this design Andrea, another lovely stitch :)
ReplyDeleteYOur finishing is wonderful, love all those colorful tulips. Yet another tempting stitch by Brenda...
ReplyDeleteMe encanta!!! QUE BONITO!!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, I love the little bow you added. Such a pretty piece.
ReplyDeleteI love this stitch and will definitely be making this one. A pretty bunny and tulips - what is not to like. Great finishing as always. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDelete