23 June 2019

Queen Bee Pincushion - Stitching Finish

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Thank you for all of your well wishes. Cough and cold has now GONE!
 
Just thought I would drop in and try to catch up with a stitching finish. This is Queen Bee Pincushion by Heartstring Samplery. Not sure how I'm going to FFO at this moment in time so it will go in the draw for now until I have a moment of inspiration.
 
Someone on IG did ask me about the letter change. There was an alphabet charted that was in my chart pack but in her chart there wasn't. So if you want the extra piece of paper with the alphabet please get in touch with Beth of Heartstring Samplery. Alternatively there are numerous freebie alphabets out there to add your own initial.

 
 
Queen Bee Pincushion - Heartstring Samplery.
40ct Olde Town Blend R&R Reproduction fabric.
Used recommended threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time …...

16 comments:

  1. What a pretty finish, Andrea! Well done! I am glad to hear that you are well and the cold/cough are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Queen Bee stitching. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Your initial looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I do love a good bee design. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!
    Glad you are feeling better.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buongiorno, sono anni che seguo il tuo blog, mi piacciono i tuoi ricami e i colori . Ti seguo anche su instagram. Complimenti per i tuoi lavori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so pretty Andrea! I love the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet love it , I have been watching the bees today going in and out of my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful finish, Andrea! Just love the bees wings on this one and how nice to have it personalized :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure my comment came up on here.
    Love what you have stitched it's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Andrea,
    a wonderful finish.
    Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bee stitching seems to be very popular right now, your little finish is delightful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pincushion is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a sweet little design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Andrea! Just got back home from a nice week at the beach and was so happy to see a new post from you. I always enjoy what you have stitched. I've made Queenbee and enjoyed stitching it very much. I made a pin cushion/tool caddy out of it and like how it turned out. You always have such great finishes so I look forward to see what you will do. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.