How are you all?
I am a little late this month posting my monthly commitments. I stitched Part Seven of the Farmhouse Christmas series the weekend before the start of the month. My time is limited in the week, I can only manage about an hour / hour and a half so the weekend is my most productive time. I wanted to stitch this fairly quickly as I had plans for July, although this could of fitted in with the plans.
So, Part Seven, I can't quite believe there is only two more to stitch. The house on this block seemed to … take … forever. I do love the roof though.
Farmhouse Christmas - Part Seven - Cock-A-Doodle-Do - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Raw Newcastle linen.
Using recommended threads except DMC 3865 instead of Classic Colorworks Bamboo / DMC White.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Farmhouse Christmas - Little House Needleworks.
Part One - Little Red Barn.
Part Two - Horsin' Around.
Part Three - Grandpa's Pick-Up.
Part Four - Dairy Darlin'
Part Five - Grandma's Quilt.
Part Six - Pinewood Farm.
Part Seven - Cock-A-Doodle-Do.
-oOo-
I mentioned my plans for July. Well I jumped on the IG bandwagon of Christmas in July stitching. I did incorporate my Prairie Schooler Santa along with Baby It's Cold Outside by Heartstring Samplery and Jack's Sweet Shoppe - Merry Friends by Plum Street Samplers.
I hope to show you my Santa finish soon as well as updates on the other 2 throughout July.
-oOo-
Until next time …...
Your project turning out very nicely. I especially like Grandma’s Quilt.
ReplyDeleteCock-A-Doodle-Do looks great, Andrea! What a gorgeous sight this will be seeing all nine together on one large piece of linen :) Hope you are enjoying your weekend and getting lots of stitching time!
ReplyDeleteAlso part 7 is again a great motive, I'm looking forward to working on it. But Manuela and I are still on Part 6.
ReplyDeleteI am very curious about your plans and I look forward to the pictures.
Have a good start into the next week, Martina
This is turning out so pretty.
ReplyDeleteSeems like you're stitching this up fast!
Marilyn
Great progress on your Farmhouse Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI'm at Block 6. At the end of July I will post it with Martina.
I'm looking forward to your next projects.
Happy Stitching Manuela
Cock-a-Doodle-do looks wonderful!! I love the look of stitched houses but find them tedious to stitch. Looking forward to seeing photos of your new projects. Mary
ReplyDeleteAndrea, block 7 looks super. I look forward to seeing your progress on the Christmas in July stitching.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful project...well done.
ReplyDeleteOh Andrea ,your stitching is looking fab .
ReplyDeleteJust so beautiful Ilove it.
It's growing beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThe little weather vane is so sweet
Andrea, I truly love block seven. I agree with you the roof is fabulous. I find houses take a long time but I love how they all look when done. This is a great series of stitches. Looking forward to your July stitches. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDeleteYou will have that beautiful design finished for this Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThis piece is going to look stunning!
ReplyDeleteI would have loved to join in with stitching Christmas in July but my stitching mojo has gone missing at the moment, hopefully it will come back soon.
Me encanta!!! que bonito diseño
ReplyDeleteFH Christmas looks so good! You're closing in on a finish!
ReplyDelete