16 July 2019

Christmas In July - Grab Bag from Stitching Friends Forever

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I'm sure most of you are followers of  RJ & Mary - Stitching Friends Forever. This year they are yet again being so generous with a wonderful prize package, one for their USA friends and one for us that are outside of the USA.
 
Please go and have a look at their blog and follow them, they stitch and finish some beautiful projects along with a lot of inspiration and great ideas.
 
 
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time …..
 


4 comments:

  1. I too am a follower of RJ and Mary, such lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, so sweet of you to share :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the information for the Christmas in July give away. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.