29 December 2019

Forgotten Stitching Finishes

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Having looked back in my photos there are a few I had forgotten to post here.

 
1992 Santa - The Prairie Schooler.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha Zweigart linen.
Used recommended DMC threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.
 
-oOo-

 
1993 Santa - The Prairie Schooler.
40ct Vintage Country Mocha Zweigart linen.
Used recommended DMC threads.
Stitched 1 over 2.
 
-oOo-

 
December 25th Merry Christmas by Stacy Nash Primitives.
40ct Woodland Brown Newcastle Zweigart linen.
Threads: Gentle Art threads as recommended.
Stitched 1 over 2.
 
 
-oOo-
 
 
A Little Bit French (Ooh La La Booklet) - Blackbird Designs.
36ct Antique Ivory Edinburgh Zweigart linen.
Classic Colorworks - Cherry Cobbler thread.
Stitched 1 over 2.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time ….. 

13 comments:

  1. Nice stitching.
    I also just finished December 25th, it was a fun stitch.
    Wishing you a healthy, happy New Year!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful stitching finishes.
    Happy New Year.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely designs you have stitched .
    I have just started a new one on 40 ct.
    Enjoying it .
    Happy New Year my friend .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three pieces you shared, Andrea! I stitched the fishing Santa for my husband one year. I hope you continue to feel better. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, lovely stitching on these designs. Always inspiring to see what you are stitching. Hope 2020 will be the most wonderful year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so adorable. That 1992 PS Santa is in my stash and on my one day to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you included these forgotten finishes, Andrea--especially the PS Santas. I still need to stitch both of these--maybe in 2020? Wishing you many happy stitching hours in the coming year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely. I especially like the 1993 Father Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea, Your forgotten finishes are lovely, I especially like the PS Santa's. I hope to stitch one this year. Happy New Year! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been so tempted to stitch that fisherman Santa! He is wonderful. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many beautiful ornaments, Santa 1993 is already on my list for next year.
    Happy New Year, Martina

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.